Have you heard anything about the protests in Hollywood and other cities that are about saving the children?
I doubt if any of the news outlets will cover them but have seen videos. Thursday was Day and the next day there were protests. Big ones too.
+ 1 5 replies 21 views Aug 1, 2020 |
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/17/67/06/cherokeepatti-aocMCZL5C349cnA.jpg]
I saw it online.. not a peep from lame stream..

It’s happening..

It’s bill Clinton time 🍿😎👍
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
the hollyweirdos don't give a shit about anything, nor do real people give a shit about them; to them, everything is a publicity stunt in a poor attempt to appear in touch with reality...
[@597698,wildbill83] I think they are giving a shit now.
raysam363 · 26-30, F
Hollywood has thrived on child abuse in all it's forms, from exploitation to the parties. Of course they wouldn't be against it on their home turf, that would make them hypocrites.

Updated: 1 min ago

Have you heard anything about the protests in Holl... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds