Is it normal for women to shave hair on their arm?
I have dark arm hair and most people I see either don’t have arm hair or they have it really light. I’m one to have hair in unwanted places. My arms, my stomach, my vagina. So yea. Is it normal to have hair or do [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/08/61/21/AmyClaire-8lgTN70lGu6702t.jpg]most people shave it?

Why do women shave it?
1
|
Amandathegreat · 22-25, F
I never shave my arms☺️
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
Dont shave! Wax. Or just roll with it.
Ehh, hair turns dark when wet.
AmyClaire · 18-21, F
This is it now. Doesn’t look much different [image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/08/61/59/AmyClaire-g71mMRDgZZyTIl4.jpg][@414209,SapphicHeart]
[@1117870,AmyClaire]
To shave, or not to shave... It's all about how you feel yourself the most comfortable.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
A hairy vagina is ok too btw
DownTheStreet · 51-55, M
Do as you please :)
You don’t need anyone’s permission.
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
Arm hair looks fine. All that shaving is a pain in the ass.
AmyClaire · 18-21, F
[@955094,quitwhendone] so is shaving legs but women do it anyway
quitwhendone · 46-50, M
[@1117870,AmyClaire] Yeah, but let's and armpits need to be shaved. Arms don't.
Some women shave any hair that isn’t on their heads, others don’t shave anything but legs and “pits”. I have light hair on my arms that appears darker when wet. It’s very fine and doesn’t bother me so I leave it alone. Yours isn’t a big deal, so it’s only about your level of comfort.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
I don't now but I did as a teen because I was self conscious.
AmyClaire · 18-21, F
[@831314,DearAmbellina2113] why don’t you now?
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
[@1117870,AmyClaire] I have hair on my arms it's just not that noticeable.
Sleepwalker · 36-40, M
If you don't like it, then remove it, if you don't give a fuck, then leave it as it is. :) That's so simple.
My friends who have the same kind of dark hair on their arms usually remove it, but it's doesn't mean that it is "normal". It's totally normal to be hairy arms, and it's normal to be darker hair on your arms, because it depends on your genetics.

What's not normal is to try to fit in and make decisions because of other people's opinion. So it's up to you what you do with your body hair. This is have to be your decision.
kawasaki · 26-30, F
I don't shave my arms but if i had thick dark arm hair and it bothered me, I certainly would.

Is it normal for women to shave hair on their arm? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds