Would you get back with someone you had to call the cops on ?
2
|
Dem0n · 31-35, F
Lmao you called the cops on their ass for a reason. But for me, nah. Not my thing to go back to someone as poisonous as that.
FloorGenAdm · 46-50, M
Probably not...but you never know.
No. I don't see why I'd put myself at risk like that for anyone, when love is so very conditional. I need someone to be better than that for me to be willing to risk having my heart decimated.
Depends on what they did
UglySpudicus · 51-55, M
From having a real quick flick through your posts... If this question is for you.. I'd say you must be a total idiot. Don't do it!
I did, forgiveness is possible. Obviously I dropped the charges.
No
[@585989,Lissa] then what do you expect to do with a woman who is doing that to you?Beating her would be a bad idea.
[@556541,Littlepuppywantsanewlife] I would expect someone to walk away and not come back
[@585989,Lissa] anyways. Nothing silly would happen. I will keep my gf or wife happy and give her freedom. If she isn't happy or have feelings for someone else I would just let her go. And drink something to forget her. 😪
🍿
WillaKissing · 51-55, T
Nope! If it is bad enough to call the police; then the friendship/relationship is over!
Luchs · 51-55, M
Risk vs. reward scenario. If she's that good... 🤭

Would you get back with someone you had to call th... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds