My boyfriend won’t stop smoking in my apartment I’m pregnant and it’s getting annoying he thinks because it’s weed it’s not make me nauseous

Every time I say something he gets upset what should I do I asked him nicely to go in another room at least and he keeps doing it and sneaking smoking in my bathroom. He can’t smoke at his moms house I don’t know what makes him think he can do it here
he needs to go outside then. simple as that
EnigmaticGeek · 61-69, M
Did he do that before you got pregnant?
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
Yeah I know it’s getting frustrating I don’t know rather I should leave or stay [@4406,EnigmaticGeek]
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
His ashes is messing up my paint on my window sills and he acts like he don’t give af he’s Triflan [@4406,EnigmaticGeek]
EnigmaticGeek · 61-69, M
[@1096349,ThoughtfulandSincere] It sounds like his behavior will only continue to worsen as time goes on, unless he faces some real consequence for it, like losing you. If that risk doesn't get his attention, I don't see any way to salvage your relationship, and your health. As bad as that outcome may be, if it is inevitable, the sooner you find out, the less of your time you will end up wasting with him.
DearAmbellina2113 · 36-40, F
You sure you wanna reproduce with that dickhead?
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
IKR I hate I did but I don’t mind parenting alone [@831314,DearAmbellina2113]
lonelyandyb · 31-35, M
Give him an ultimatum. Tell him to stop or leave
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
I’ve put him out so many times you would think he would get the picture by now [@211649,lonelyandyb]
olderguy2016 · 61-69, M
Take strong view.no smoking inside any where in the house
tallpowerhouseblonde · 31-35, F
Send him outside and tell him never to smoke in your apartment.Be firm.
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
I try being firm but my first come off as bitchy [@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde]
QuietEd2019 · 26-30, M
[@1096349,ThoughtfulandSincere] doesn’t matter if you come off bitchy it’s the health of you and the developmental health of your baby that’s important if he cannot respect your concerns and request to smoke outside time to get rid of him (auf weidersehen pest)
Catch his nuts on fire with a lighter he will stop smoking completely I promise
RasAlGhul · 22-25, M
Maybe his mom's pregnant too 😌
Take away certain privileges, he can't be a selfish bastard
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
She’s not she just don’t allow it [@1038365,RasAlGhul]
Marry someone who loves you, not someone got think loves you. If he really loved. He would CARE!
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
Right I wanna leave so bad but I’m pregnant and don’t want to do it alone [@1019539,mysteryespresso]
[@1096349,ThoughtfulandSincere] too late now. Now I'll suggest just talk to his mom. I don't suggest breaking relationship now.
JohnnyO · 36-40, M
Geez talk about having a kid with the wrong person dump him
Blowing off steam or seeking advice?

It's impossible to control others.

The only power you have is the choice to leave in order to protect your unborn child.

Excessive carbon dioxide and other contaminants in [i]all[/i] forms of smoke causes a type of brain damage in the growing fetus - ADD or ADHD.

It is incurable.
QuietEd2019 · 26-30, M
[@384528,clothos] exactly so selfish of bf to be risking baby being born with potential brain damage and ADD etc
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
Both I’m actually seeking advice [@384528,clothos]
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
Leave immediately and don't look back
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
What about our baby on the way?[@337880,ChasingBrainBros]
CheshireCatalyst · 36-40, M
[@1096349,ThoughtfulandSincere] you can raise a baby in a safe environment, or you can raise a baby with someone who has shown with this behaviour that they are willing to cause that baby harm.

It's a horrible choice, but which is easier in the long run?
Chevy454 · 41-45, M
My ex used to do that when my son was a baby, also before. I hated the smell of weed more back then. I tolerate it now.
ThoughtfulandSincere · 36-40, F
So you understand where I’m coming from I’m starting to think he don’t get it [@1004204,Chevy454]
Chevy454 · 41-45, M
Yes. I get it. [@1096349,ThoughtfulandSincere]
romell · 46-50, M
Make a ciggerett full of gun powder n offer it to him sure he would be smoking post that
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
Just lay it out for him.
[quote]Wanna act like a kid with no responsibility ?.....There's the door ![/quote]

Can't pretend nothing has changed when it clearly has !
Brickbybrick · 26-30, F
Obviously he doesn't love the child.
QuietEd2019 · 26-30, M
[@1089099,kneesocks] doesn’t look like he loves or respects The mother of his child either [@1096349,thoughtfulandsincere] I would leave whilst you can you and baby are better off without him you will find a new BF bo problem 🥰😙🤗
Tell him straight...if he puts your baby's development at risk ever again, he can get the fuck out and never come back..
WalkingLoner · 22-25, M
Call the cops maybe ? That's if an ultimatum does not work. Wait, IDK if weed will get him into a big trouble where you are at.