for you astrology folks

tell me what you think about my placements. aquarius sun, scorpio rising, and gemini moon. i鈥檒l include my venus in aquarius for fun
DanezM
Huh?? 馃槼
WalkingLoner22-25, M
What is a rising and moon sign ? How do I know what's mine ? And what does sun sign even mean ?
taehyun18-21, F
[@531790,NotYourEverydayNonsense] Go online and search birth chart. You just need to enter your birth date and time and place.
WalkingLoner22-25, M
[@4143,taehyun] oh cool thanks
pride4926-30, M
Just give us your birth date xD
Nanori26-30, F
[@1108022,tunechi] lul you're 11 years younger than me
Nanori26-30, F
[@351465,pride49] sup 馃槒
pride4926-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] hi
dondonM
馃う鈥嶁檧锔
sonofsasquatch26-30, M
hmm I don鈥檛 have any strong opinions about these placements.. your gemini moon implies you deal with your emotions in a whimsical, light-hearted manner I guess?

as a scorpio rising you wear your heart on your sleeve and are inclined to brash and grand displays of emotion, never a light-hearted individual.

aquarius suns are inventive, quirky and intelligent stereotypically. i鈥檝e lots of friends with this sign; my mercury also falling under it.
tunechi18-21, F
[@961800,sonofsasquatch] can i send you the rest of my placements? i鈥檓 curious to hear what you think
amelia2422-25, F
[@961800,sonofsasquatch] damn thank you so much 馃憦馃徏馃憦馃徏
sonofsasquatch26-30, M
[@1108022,tunechi] yeee of course! no problem. PM it if you like.
tunechi18-21, F
[@780464,Lostpoet] aquarius
Peppa26-30, F
You're a mess lol.
I don't quite understand aquarians, the women are always very flirtatious but have a really fierce side, whilst Scorpios are very dark, moody, emotional, controlling, possessive, they can be very good at moulding you into a different person- the vision they have of you, and the gemini side must be quite confusing too. All this emotion, you must be running from or delegating a lot of your responsibilities.

The beauty of the gemini is as 2sided as they are they are very good at providing warmth in small doses so if your in a scorpio mood perhaps people won't really mind giving you the space and if you do do the whole scorpion aquarian fixer upper thing they'll feel it's coming from a good place with your aquarian gemini flirtatious charm.