What does Joe Biden really think about black people?
1. We have roaches
2. We are terrible parents
3. Black mothers don't talk to their babies, which is why white kids have 4 million more words in their vocabulary
4. Black kids don't have books in their homes, that is why we are illiterate.
5. Black kids love to feel on white men's hairy wet legs. I remember when I was a black kid, I was fascinated by that also.

How does he get away with saying these things? Trump has never said a bad thing about blacks and he is labeled a racist but Biden is "respected in the black community? "
3
|
Edited: 3 days ago
eli1601 · 61-69, M
Like all the democrats, Biden thinks of black people as a guaranteed vote.
Ynotisay · M
You know what the drag is troll? Too many people will read that horseshit and think it's true. What do you get from that man? Seriously. What are you bringing to the table? Now, on the million to one chance you're not just some prick thinking he's clever and actually believes those five points? Then you might want to start respecting yourself. It would have taken you 30 seconds to know that was all bullshit. Not a big investment.
Yeshua · 31-35, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] That is true. Those are words that came from his mouth.
Yeshua · 31-35, M
[@324070,Ynotisay] I can find the articles and video to back it up. He said those things.
Ynotisay · M
[@1039984,Yeshua] No. No he didn't. And I'm not interested in anything you have to share. So no need to reply. Thanks.
He is like any politician - they pander to the group - any group that they want votes from. You know that he will play up the meaningless VP gig that he had under Mr. BO.... He wants the black vote. After he gets what he wants then it's FU......
4meAndyou · F
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] That's how all Democrats have been for decades.
db1984 · M
Unfortunately a large percentage of the population out there are not as Keen of an observer is you I wish everyone out there no matter what race sex religion ideology would take time to just look at the candidates watch what they said in the past people don't change and unfortunately people are always willing to cut Democrats lack by saying oh they didn't really mean that 10 years ago
4meAndyou · F
Well, it's the brain damage, you know. Before the aneurysm he was just perfect... 😬 😂

What does Joe Biden really think about black peopl... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds