Creepy Joe learned about roaches and black kids jumping on his lap in Delaware. This guy is sick.
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rUvUxynOgk]
+ 3 17 replies 34 views Dec 2, 2019 |
Wtf????
[@30751,RadiantRuby] 馃槀
[@30751,RadiantRuby] I'm not the one who said it, he did 馃槀
[@1039984,Yeshua] I know lol
This is the Democrat front runner???
We're so fucked
[@349735,onestarrynight] 馃槀
MarmeeMarchM
Oh fuck this guy gets more senile by the day - I watched most of this. But had to turn it off when he said that kids used to brush his tanned leg hair up and down and how he loves it when kids sit on his lap.

I also did notice the southern accent he magically gets when he is around black people.
[@760047,MarmeeMarch]
That was just plain creepy..
And weird as hell..
MarmeeMarchM
[@349735,onestarrynight] I never want to think of that moment again. God this guy is a trainwreck !!!
I didn鈥檛 even watch the whole thing and I don鈥檛 know who he is or what he's on about.
Piper61-69, F
Good [i]grief[/i]. 馃槼
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/85/71/03/Piper-Lpd20B9V3leinki.jpg]
PLAY WITH MAH HAIRY WHITE LEGS KIDDIES..
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] 馃槀
calicuz51-55, M
this man makes no sense
[@406126,calicuz] 馃槀 It's actually starting to look like he is indeed a pedophile, and I know that isn't a laughing matter .
rckt14861-69, M
Yeshua Did you for get you're own words ? and elder is anyone over 60 yrs of age ,were I you ,I would be more concerned about myself ,since obviously you are not the Most High God ,He never contradicts His own word .
The second commandment is you shall not use that name in vain ,

1 Timothy 5:17 [b]Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour[/b], especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

18 For the scripture saith, thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, [b]The labourer is worthy of his reward.
[/b]
19 [b]Against an elder receive not an accusation[/b], but before two or three witnesses.

He did say that ,but he did not mean it the way you are making it out
He is a highly respected man among the black community,
He grew up in an all white community and was unfamiliar with such things as roach's ,and how children in general acted toward someone they like .

Just to try to clarify what he said ,he was not being perverted or creepy
as some would try to make that clip out to be
thedarksideM
馃 The question is, how far did that guy run his hand up Bidon's leg?

Updated: 1 min ago