Do you think I might have scared off the phone scammers?
Didn’t get a call all day long yet...usually get at least 2.
Darin99branch · 51-55, M
Shhhh. Don’t say that too loudly.
[@1024156,Darin99branch] Maybe they got vibes from me wanting them to call so I could mess with them again.
Darin99branch · 51-55, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] lol. Strong possibility!
luctoretemergo · 56-60, M
Well done!
I’m getting them at work
DHL China
Killing me!!!
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
The great conglomeration of phone hasslers decided you are a dry well.
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] Well I’ve told them I don’t have credit cards so there is nothing there to steal.
Hahaha good job
Budwick · 70-79, M
Two!?
Just two?

I wish there was a way to get the phone companies that we pay good money to, to use their wizardry and technology to protect us from the scum that invades all our phones everyday!
[@841775,Budwick] Last week they called 10 times in 2 days alone.
MaryJanine · 61-69, F
[@841775,Budwick] Every time the phone company busts a scam, the trolls find a way to set up a new one.
DropsOfPain · 31-35, F
Talk like a wacko who befriends jinn and specializes in voodoo
Drop them didgets I'll call you 😏
MillerTime · M
If I could just get the sales people to stop calling me at work...
[@352318,Kolchak] My boss would get a bunch of sales calls, he'd be out on the car lot and have to go inside to answer the phone so he started messing with the people. One guy had a detectable Spanish accent & the call was from California & my boss can speak some Spanish....the sales guy started trying to sell him something and my boss says in Spanish "Say it in Spanish"...so the guy talks in Spanish for a few minutes. My boss didn't say anything and the guy says "Hello are you still there?" And my boss says "Now say it in English!" The salesman hung up on him. How rude.😂
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
If it worked don’t complain. But is it your dinner time yet? That’s when they call here.
[@516380,nudewalker] almost, and yeah they call mid-morning and about 5-6 p.m. too.
SageWanderer · 70-79, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I usually get them from 8:30 AM till noon. Then 4 to 7PM.
Rooster · M
I got em for ya! Apple,Inc. I blocked the number and it says I have 7 missed calls as it rings once when it's blocked. It never ends. Lucky day for you!