Why do some retail workers get paid so little money for all the hard work they do?
0
|
RylanTheHusker · 22-25, M
Good question. It’s abhorrent how little they are.
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
What's hard about it?
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
[@989269,RylanTheHusker] Oh I thought it might be using tact and persuasion to convince even the more disagreeable type people to be a spending customer.

Little so that I knew. I thought a good salesperson never met a bad wallet carrier.
RylanTheHusker · 22-25, M
No, that would be the owners of the store. [@377644,Noahkahol]
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
[@989269,RylanTheHusker] Oh again I'm mistaken. Here I was thinking that the owners of the store were the ones that came up with the ideas and money to make the actual store exist, ordered the inventory, bought advertisement, did the bill paying for the lights and floor space, paid employees and took on all the financial risk of the gigantic investment, and hired people who knew how to figure out ways to make people like doing business at their store.

Pshah.. lol
Rickg · 26-30, M
Maybe because they don’t require a lot of training from what I understand
So they can be easily replaced

And the profit margins of smaller stores are probably very thin. So not too much to pay staff with.

Why do some retail workers get paid so little mone... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds