If someone blocks you can they still see your comments and questions?

I ask this because apparently someone has blocked me. Don't know why as because I am such a ray of sunshine.
I answered a question that said there were three other answers to but I could only see two.
Just wondered. :-)
curiosi · 56-60, F Best Comment
I must agree, you are such a ray of sunshine. No this is not sarcastic.
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@423488,curiosi] OMG!!!! You are so sweet. I very seldom hear something like this. You have really made my day. Thank you. :-)

DDonde · 26-30, M
No. They cannot see your comments/questions.
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@373024,DDonde] Thank you. I was just wondering if I still irritated them. :-)
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
The only way the could see is if they had a second account.
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] Thanks. I see what you are saying. Like if someone wanted to keep track of you but didn't want you to know about it. That would be cool I guess. :-)
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
[@116327,Dainbramadge] It's how some people work, they have many alias's on here. Personally if i had to do that it'd be time to quit. I have enough trouble keeping up with my one account lol
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] I know right. That is what I say when I hear about people with multiple accounts too. One time, on E.P., I was catfished by someone with, get this, 15 accounts. I just thought I was really popular. LOL. One day they all disappeared. After a bit I got to thinking I must be pretty special for someone to go to all that trouble. Don't know how they could handle all that work.
kentex35 · 61-69, M
If you block you are blocked too.
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@800649,kentex35] Thank you. I guess that would make sense.
jomsim · 26-30, M
Could be someone with coulrophobia who just doesn't want to see your avatar, and nothing about you personally.
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@952327,jomsim] Thank you. That would be pretty funny. :-)
MushroomFaerie · 31-35, F
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@656163,MushroomFaerie] Thanks. I was wondering and that is mostly why I wrote this question to see if I could get them to answer. :-)
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
Don’t know how it works. Sometimes I’ll see somebody responded and it is blocked but I know who it is because it will say @________. Don’t know why we can see their names.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I don’t know how the mute works. I just block if I’m that annoyed.[@116327,Dainbramadge]
Pherick · 36-40, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] I think mute only keeps you from seeing their posts on the main screen. If you click into a post to read all the threads, you will still see them.

Mute is usually what I do to the pee/poop folks I see.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I just deal with it until I can’t and then block and move on. Not sure if it really makes a difference.[@376875,Pherick]
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@587991,DarkSky] So a block is a two way swinging door. That would make sense when I think about it. Thank you.
[@116327,Dainbramadge] it is here, yes..
Didn’t use to be at first and it wasn’t that way on EP.
But yes, it’s a two way action which does make a lot of sense
Zonuss · 41-45, M
Dont worry about who blocks you and who does not. Just be yourself and be about your business. 🙂
Dainbramadge · 51-55, M
[@322117,Zonuss] You are so right. Why do I care who doesn't feel like I am their cup of tea. I am on this site to express myself anyway.