What’s one quality a person can have that will instantly turn you anyway?
Not necessarily in a dating scenario. Just a quality that will make you lose interest in associating with a person.
For me, there’s a lot of things that will make me lose interest. I don’t like smoking, partying, drug use, excessive drinking.. the list goes on. But those can change - you can quit bad habits. One thing that I cannot stand, that often seems engrained in one’s character, is arrogance.
People who think they’re great, that they can do no wrong - especially when they aren’t even that good of a person - annoy me endlessly. I just cannot tolerate such a self-absorbed attitude. This is not to be confused with confidence, of course. If you’re good at something, you should be confident in yourself for it. But acting like the world revolves around you and you cannot fail isn’t confidence.
11
|
MethDozer · 36-40, M
Gossiping
lauratg805 · 41-45, T
Well i dont like men
xixgun · M
[@9522,lauratg805] 😆🤣
xixgun · M
Sounds like we'd get along great.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
Being a Detroit Redwings fan. If you like the Wings, I hate your guts. And I always fucking will.
SailorMarz · F
Condescending type of people.
ThePatheticClown · 46-50, M
Mostly heavy drug usage and talking crap of others all the time...
awesomusmaximus · 22-25, M
Loser tendencies
redmaple1 · 61-69, M
[@854020,awesomusmaximus] yep, self pity
DarkSky · 51-55, M
Arrogance
BoringGuy · 22-25, M
Shallow people that have little depth.. People who make me feel awkward for a variety of reasons.
redmaple1 · 61-69, M
Swearing talking about sex and violence showing a disrespectful attitude.
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@946085,redmaple1] ...then why in the hell have you been friends with me so long?
redmaple1 · 61-69, M
Because you are so interesting and fun. I was thinking about the guy at the office who talks like that. One time a group of us went out to lunch, and even in the car he said he was sexually harassing me with his talk about the waitress where we were going to and what sex acts I should perform with her. It got worse. I will never go out with the guys after that.

What’s one quality a person can have that will ins... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds