What’s the problem?
i said I was willing to change. I said I was willing to be what you need to be happy. You can’t tell me it’s not anyway to live my life when it’s MY LIFE to live or destroy anyway I see fit! I’m willing to show you I can be what you want. I just hope you’ll be willing to look
0
|
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
lmaoFF
WimENZ WrappIngz u RounDz HeRZ fingerZ whileZ stealinGz ur MonEYZ anDZ FinDz Nuther GuYZ.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@908917,Knucklez] Yeazh the BrokeNz RecoRzdz WiLLz sortZ URz ShiTz
Knucklez · 26-30, M
Cool story bro[@467787,DonaldTrumpet]
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@908917,Knucklez] Ur So WeLCUMeZ
Justsayit · 56-60, F
Can't change to please others..only to please urself..and hope for the best!
Justsayit · 56-60, F
Can't change to please others..only urself..and hope for the best!
flowerboy · 18-21, M
If she doesn't love you for who you are she will never love you at all, because who you are doesn't change by putting on a fake show. Be yourself. If she doesn't like that, she's not the one.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
I’ve only ever been myself and look where I am. In the boarder of divorce. There is not a woman out there crazy enough to stick with me through all my bullshit! She would have to be tough as nails and fight me back! She had to be willing to clock me in the jaw to keep me in check and look damn fine doing it! Only a crazy bitch would get with me without wanting me to change. [@857534,flowerboy]
flowerboy · 18-21, M
You can't just change for someone else. If you want to change it has to be for you. You have to want it independently of anyone else’s opinion.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
Thats what everyone keeps saying but I just don’t see it that way [@857534,flowerboy]

What’s the problem? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds