What object do you still regret losing either because of its material value or for sentimental reasons?
0
|
11knaves11 · 36-40, M
Allen Iverson rookie card, picks from high school days

indyjoe · 51-55, M Best Answer
Not object, but objects...a collection of various action figures that I had collected while growing up and stupidly entrusted to my so called "brother" (who made but didn't keep a promise to me to take care of them, he traded them all away practically immediately🤬). I don't know how much material/monetary value they'd have now though I'm sure it would be some, but they had a heck of a lot of sentimental value to me.
indyjoe · 51-55, M
Thank you for best answer.
rjc36 · 51-55, M
That really stinks. Sorry to hear that. [@676121,indyjoe]
indyjoe · 51-55, M
[@810330,rjc36] Thanks but what's done is done (that was years ago), but I still should've figured that would happen because that kind of behavior is typical of him and always has been...that's what I get for trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Laptop or phone
Anonymartyr · 51-55, M
I don't get attached to non-living things nor have I ever owned anything which had sentimental value. That would be foolish.

What object do you still regret losing either beca... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds