I saw a post earlier about someone asking everyone not to get made at them because they sometimes like Donald trump
So nobody get mad at me either for saying the same things. I love when he’s on tv, you never really know what outrageous horse droppings will fall out of his mouth next. The unpredictable hilarity is only comparable to George bush jr. Although I don’t think anyone will top his “cheetahs can’t change their stripes” comment. I was rolling for days on that one
0
|
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/47/85/42/waleskinder-bHz5eoHPlohCt4m.jpg]
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/48/49/21/DonaldTrumpet-l9fVfYMe2nRaziO.jpg]
Knucklez · 26-30, M
Ain’t no hate here. It’s like watching a modern day three stooges. And he’s all of them at once[@467787,DonaldTrumpet]
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@908917,Knucklez] My iQ higherZ tahtz Ur Weeklyz PayZ cheKz
Knucklez · 26-30, M
cool story bro[@467787,DonaldTrumpet]
Asificair · M
Its sad tbh. bush jnr was arguably inept and clueless from the start, if you watch trump in interviews 5, 10, 15 years ago you can see a definitive decline in cognitive ability, his vocabulary is limited, he cant remember stuff, gets confused and loses track of where he is. The later in his day the worse his errors become. Early signs of real dementia. the guys is ill and wont recover. Its sad despite him being a twat that its on show to the world.
I might be amused if he weren’t president of my country. He’s proven too many times that he’s a racist and sexist narcissist, and that makes him way too dangerous for me to laugh at. He has our lives in his hands. 😒
[@908917,Knucklez] If you follow the law, the folks involved in making laws do. If you don’t, those involved in deciding the penalties for lawbreakers do, as well.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
The determining variable here is: IF. My favourite motto is it isn’t illegal if you aren’t caught. I was trained to avoid detection. If detected how to elude capture, and if captured how to elude detainment. Shadowhand was my favourite course of study. Mostly because I was adept at it. I’ve only been captured once, but I eluded detainment. I have practice and experience that helps me avoid becoming a mindless slave of the governments system. [@328496,bijouxbroussard]
[@908917,Knucklez] I understand why you’re amused by Trump. That seems to be [b]his[/b] set of values as well. 😒
Remember this is the same guy who has access to nuclear power.
Knucklez · 26-30, M
Let him light the world on fire. I do not care[@425079,MsAnnThropy]

I saw a post earlier about someone asking everyone... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds