Damn I was supposed to have the day off the and the 40 year old delinquent who was supposed to work my shift was late and after I agreed to show up he
Was there and fucking left. Then I had to train the new cook.
1
|
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
Ohhhh i hope you can find another job!!! Then quit on his day off ... but find the job Before you quit.
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
[@8567,Ginnymae] I intend to leave my current job, but I’m looking for a better one, and have one in mind. I just have to fill a requirement before I can apply.

I wouldn’t mind going in, but this employee notoriously is either late or doesn’t show up. There’s always an excuse and it’s usually made about some one who used to work there. I probably wouldn’t be upset, but thing is he gets his days off, I don’t and then this day in particular he gets my day off. I wouldn’t be as upset if pay was higher than minimum wage. I don’t complain at work because I like the shift lead who called me in and am thankful to the main manager who gave me the job when no other place would hire me.
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
Okay... if the lead is worth working with, and if someone gave you a chance, then you are blessed. I don’t like it when people are mistreated. Maybe your situation is a blessing in disguise — especially since I don’t know the circumstances. But next time, don’t answer the phone if you NEED your day off.[@347985,Aboomachu]
Aboomachu · 31-35, M
Seems like a reasonable thing to do. Thanks
silkandlace · 41-45, M
Been there, uggh!!
RippinKlouds · 41-45, M
From now on, don't answer your phone...

Damn I was supposed to have the day off the and th... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds