Is it still streaking if i walk instead of run?

random thoughts
LyricalOne · F
It’s lazy streaking.
Raver4ever · 26-30, F
[@638129,LyricalOne] oh man I must be very lazy
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@638129,LyricalOne] Lazy Streaking is to be commended as the viewers get to see more and the streaker gets to show more ... I salute it ✌️😎😘
I think that's just walking around nekkid.🤔
[@741884,LondonCowboy] I suppose so. We have places where there’s public nudity. But this situation is different and people run because it [b]is[/b] a prank, and they’re trying not to get caught and [b]arrested[/b]. Walking would be counterintuitive.😃
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] They always catch you In the end so you may as well just stroll leisurely and enjoy your season in the sun 😂😘
[@741884,LondonCowboy] I know some folks proud of the fact that they’ve [b]never[/b] gotten caught. Have you ever heard that old song by Ray Stevens back when streaking was first popular ?
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM]
Repete · 61-69, M
I can hear it now They call her the streak the slow walking streak don't look John oops to late.
samueltyler2 · 70-79, M
Better for all of us voyeurs!
nudydude · 56-60, M
I asked this sort of question. I don't run I just stroll so I was told it was stroleking. hee hee

Bare Hugs
Nudy
LondonCowboy · 46-50, M
Yes it still counts ✌️😎😘