Why did my sister cry just because she got a ticket?
Ok so my sister got a ticket for driving fast and she was crying about it and she says for me not to tell dad and mom. But I remember my brother got a ticket and he never cry about it. It is weird to cry bout something like that I think.
1
|
Footballstar · 22-25, M
Yes very, she needs to grow up
midnightrose · 36-40, F
Is she somebody who doesn’t get in trouble very often?
Firestarter · 26-30, F
Yes she says she on,y go fast because she need to change lanes [@600561,midnightrose]
Justsayit · 61-69, F
accept ur sister more sensitive than ur brother.. so what!
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
well she needs to keep the lead foot light and those points will be on her record for a while.

depends on how fast she was going depends how many points and if the insurance co. is going to HIKE her rates.

(something to cry about and hopefully won't do again.)
Helganvisari25 · 46-50, M
She cried to elicit sympathy when mom and dad do find out (they will eventually). On the other hand, your brother didn't cry because it would do him no good and it's not manly. Women can get more sympathy than men.
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
.... she can go to court and contest to the points, get one knocked off just for showing up.

doesn't HELP much.
Let yer sister have her own emotions.

Why did my sister cry just because she got a ticke... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds