Email or Username

If a couple you and your spouse
Were friends with hinted they were into swapping partners would you pretend to not know what they meant or think about letting them know you are interested?
11
|
Izzi1s · 46-50, M
lol...We are down...We are already swingers....Hell here is our swinglifestyle profile.[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/51/03/88/Izzi1s-PmN7yLppp-b.jpg]
thephoenix · M
Go for it you only live once. Enjoy life while you can.
I'd never want to switch partners. I couldn't enjoy myself with someone else. I'd have been too busy thinking about the fact that he wanted to have sex with someone else's woman.
AnneHoney · 31-35, F
I think sex is an activity, not some monumentally attached to marriage religious act of commitment. When you were dating did you insist your sexual partners were virgins?
@AnneHoney: when I was committed to a relationship, married or not, I didn't screw other people. Dating was different. And no. Not even in my marriage did I care about who he had before me.

You're free to feel whatever you feel. You want to screw other guys. Go for it. But you don't get to tell me that my wishes are wrong.
AnneHoney · 31-35, F
@Serenitree: never said you were wrong for you
Goralski · 46-50, M
Smack em upside d head for askin
AnneHoney · 31-35, F
When it happen to us early in our marriage it went right over my head. I had no idea they were asking us to join them until my husband told me when we got home and were in bed.
thephoenix · M
@AnneHoney: Did you eventually swap with them?
AnneHoney · 31-35, F
Yes much later
thephoenix · M
@AnneHoney: My wifeand I were the same way. it took us a while. But once we started we found a great life style.
Ramon67 · 56-60, M
Go for it and enjoy
ronisme1 · 61-69, M
this has happened - my wife has no interest
I would never share the best.
PTCdresser57 · 56-60, M
I think I would be definitely interested...getting my wife to do it might not be easy!
OpinionsExpressed · 36-40, M
I think the risk with swapping, is the over-confidence attitudes that most people bring into it, and you gotta tread lightly here. The danger is that this usually has to do with having new experiences.

This in a way is the ultimate litmus test for connection between the couples

If a couple you and your spouse | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds