If Craigslist Casual Encounters is an unsafe place to meet people, where can i look for people?
I've heard looking for people on Craigslist can be risky. I'm looking for a safe alternative.
5
|
Match.com
Boohiss · F
Bar. Lol
Volunteer at a nonprofit, you'll meet your soulmate
JoeSchmoe · 56-60, M
Try to find a site where people can leave feedback information about each other. I'm in the UK, so I can't recommend any, but there are bound to be some in your neck of the woods. If someone gets consistently good reviews then they're probably ok. When I finally gave in to my urge to find out what gay sex was like, I found someone with a good rating on such a site - within an hour or so we met up and he was a perfect gentleman. He had me three times in total and I was back home safe and sound by midnight.
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
@Subsumedpat: thanks for the heads up. What's the website?
FetLife.com
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
@Subsumedpat: thanks I'll check it out. The three times I have met people from Craigslist (two of them were full hook ups) have been OK. But I saw a story where there was a misunderstanding and one guy actually raped a lady. It sounds odd I know but it was accidental.
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
Hi there. I'd like to know if you have any pictures you can share of you cross dressed
JoeSchmoe · 56-60, M
I'll send you some in a message.
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
@JoeSchmoe: cool. Thank you
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
Try collarspace.com
It's free and lots of locals willing to hook-up..
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
Thanks. I'll look
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
@Tejanajuana: I always use a cam-2-cam chat (web/email.. NO PHONE #/apps) with anyone I meet on-line BEFORE I meet them face to face.. Eliminates phonies and scammers.
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
OK cool
prtr650 · 56-60, M
ALT.com has been good for me
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
[@417715,prtr650] thanks I'll try it out
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
I agree with @Subsumedpat: FetLife.com is much like ALT.com, but more locals... It's free...
Craigslist works, but you have to be cautious.. Lots of scammers and pretenders there in with the serious wanting folks..
Meet at a public place (coffee shop) first. Parking lot sex is a good trial thing.
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
[@491640,Tejanajuana] I hope that you gain from our past positive experiences..
Tejanajuana · 41-45, M
[@1473,polyandrym66] thanks. its hard to find someone serious
polyandrym66 · 70-79, M
[@491640,Tejanajuana] Try fetlife..
Geena · M
You i tried here too in ca. No luck everyone wants to fuck but no one ever replys

If Craigslist Casual Encounters is an unsafe place... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds