How can you tell the difference between a connection and attraction after the first meeting?
1
|
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
if you have either on the first..

be careful.
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
clarify and expand please :) obviously, I can tell attraction for myself, but how do you know if it's mutual?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
@wanderlinglilacs22: I'd like to know too
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Attraction is felt below the belt. Connection is felt above the belt.
Yulianna · 18-21, F
@wanderlinglilacs22: physical signs of attraction? of connection?
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
@Yulianna: either or both :)
Yulianna · 18-21, F
@wanderlinglilacs22: well, if you have connected, i think you will recognise signs... and attraction? dilated pupils, increase blood flow to sexual organs, flushing... asking waiter to clear table so you can throw yourself across it...
Yulianna · 18-21, F
what is the difference between a connection and an attraction?
It starts in the mind and it then moves lower
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
Really? Well, for me, I feel a slight attraction at first glance, depending....but intellectual attraction, too is rare! :)
@wanderlinglilacs22: Yes..it is..but it's very amazing.. and here we are married with 3 kids.. :P
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
@MightyAphrodite: aww you're very fortunate, and congrats to the little ones :)
Greenbare · 70-79, M
An attraction is where you want to get laid.

A connection is where you join bodies together and share body fluids.
Datdudeblack · 31-35, M
if you actually care about their thoughts and things in their life and its not just skin deep and being superficial.
Datdudeblack · 31-35, M
i know, all im saying is worry about you and you will know. you will never truly know by signs. you just go about it naturally and from that you will get it thru his actions. if there was some big sign that we all give when we are interested we all would be in lasting relationships. he can hide his feelings, he can be faking his feelings, you probably wont know until he shows you his true intentions.
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
@Datdudeblack: very nicely put! Thanks for patiently and generously giving me honest and helpful feedback :) I wish your wisdom has brought has brought you happiness! :)
Datdudeblack · 31-35, M
no problem and thnak you. i hope you find out which one it is. be patient this person could be the one but also not be lol.
Usually body language will confirm the attraction. Connection is much harder to guage as it takes sometime. Connection happens after sharing of mutual interests, likes, personalities, commonalities, etc.
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
Thanks :) Can you please expand on what you know about body language? I know a couple...
You will sense their attraction. Eye contact, moving closer to you, smiling, even a nervous smile. Attention given to you..@wanderlinglilacs22:
wanderlinglilacs22 · 22-25, F
@CharmedHeart: hmm, in my case, I was in a cafeteria, at a high stool table, so hard to say :/ Given, he has a reputation for being a gentleman and outgoing...

How can you tell the difference between a connecti... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds