What's the worst way you've been broken up with?
3
|
just being forgotten and left.
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
That's horrible, I hope you got over it
@Alex1610: kinda not.
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
@malcontent: Time will help you 🙃
lucian · 22-25, M
i drive four hours to her school last minute for her to dump me right when i got there
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
Lol Well that was a bummer!
butterfly1013 · 22-25, F
Left for someone else.
Left without even being notified.

In a text message after being ignored for days.

Cheated on.
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
I'm sorry 😔
butterfly1013 · 22-25, F
@Alex1610: It's ok. Karma is a bitch they'll get theirs sooner or later
Unlearn · 36-40, M
Let bygones be bygone...
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
You're right
Tminus6453 · 51-55, M
The ones where they dont tell you and you have to figure it out on your own
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
Oh yeah, that's the worst
JimboSaturn · 46-50, M
ya brutal
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
Out of the blue and totally walled off without explanation.
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
@Alex1610: Somewhere along the way you have to leave the confusion behind and embrace the pure empty. You can think you might replace it but I don't think I really ever had a chance. It's like it's preordained. I must be assigned to exist by myself until the end now. Every relationship avenue led nowhere so far. I've resigned myself to it all just being a sort of dream. That's all life really is. It's just a lot of people believing in a bunch of temporary illusion. Maybe after I die there's a real world after that. Some of the people I knew will be there with party hats and smiles asking me how I liked the "game." lol
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
@Noahkahol: Well, maybe it seems unrealistic to you but it seems very real to some people. I guess your time is up so.....lol
Noahkahol · 90-99, M
@Alex1610: When you say that you need to qualify it. My time of being paired with someone was a substantial amount of time. Half a lifetime for some, in fact. Just short of thirty-five years is a long time to clutch at a make believe. My time for that particular sort of existence has passed but until I do, a time of ordinary substantiation replaces it. Matrimony has fewer and fewer people who regard it sacrosanct. As such it's simply becoming less real as time move forward. I don't assume to think anyone can hear just by listening to someone who found proof but can't plug that truth into someone else' head. Forgive me if you mistook my words about nothing likely to improve as fatalistic. If you knew the iron will that I have regarding this subject you might more easily grasp what I share with you here. Two such iron willed people are very, very, very unlikely to get together.

The world simply doesn't allow it. Only the users use get to use in a system of users.
He took back all the presents he got for me, then told me I was worthless. Hurt like a bitch.
Guys it was years ago I'm ok now lol. But thanks 🤗
@CityHigh12: Wow so many replies. Popular Shay. ☺️
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
He was a jerk! I'm glad you dumped his ass afterwards
cheated on
@Alex1610: i did i looked on the bright side of it more freedom for me
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
@punk8885: Lol more freedom indeed
Their loss, I'd choose you every time.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Finding out my first true love was seeing my best friend behind my back. I was twenty-three, and I never got over it. They made each other miserable for fifteen years.
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
They deserved what came to them
hunkalove · 61-69, M
@Alex1610: Yep.
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
Uh.... I've never had a relationship befive.. ┬┴┬┴┤ᴥ•ʔ
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
Liar!!!
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
I'm telling the twuth, Allie!! I'm not as pwetty as you!! ʕ≧ᴥ≦ʔ
Alex1610 · 18-21, F
@bearinthebigbluehouse: I'm not pretty!!!

What's the worst way you've been broken ... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds