Why is my ex still checking up on me?
So we broke up almost a month ago and haven't talked for about a week and half and yesterday she texted me and asked how I was and said that she just wanted to check in on me. She also asked one of my co workers if I was working at the place I was working now (they go to school together) she's been seeing somebody else for a couple weeks now but I don't think they're officially dating so I don't really know what to think of this.
0
|
She misses you. As in just misses you. Doesn't necessarily mean she wants to get back together.
Aidan · 22-25, F
she wants to make sure she didn't destroy you
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
ok... ?
TuffMama35 · 36-40, F
She is on the mend.. when there are gaps between communication that means the person is moving on. She cared about you so she is checking in on you. We aren't as complicated as you think
Daniel1120 · 22-25, M
So what does that mean? She doesn't want me to move on?
TuffMama35 · 36-40, F
She does want u to move on. She is just looking in to see if you have. We are curious creatures
Goralski · 51-55, M
They're good fo that
uncalled4 · 51-55, M
She still digs you. This is how they operate. I have been with my gf for SIX YEARS and she still checks up on my exes.

Why is my ex still checking up on me? | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds