Why is it so hard for me to share things? Scratch that, its because I dont trust. How do I it?.
Seriously. I don't share my real thoughts or feelings with anyone. I don't even speak with my family anymore. It's hard to be stuck inside yourself but feel like you can't trust someone to pull you out without kicking you back down the well.
1
|
Unfortunately, there aren't many people worth trusting in this world... it takes time to get to know people--and even then, they'll always surprise you. We reap the love that we sow. In which case, I give most of myself to people who I believe, are treating me well--I don't fear "loss", as everything is either a blessing or a lesson.

Good luck.
DerangedMage · 36-40, M
No I understand that. It's more of a fuck I don't want to die alone and leave my kid not knowing her family thing. It's just hard to think of them as worth knowing. I'd say it's complicated but that would just feed the cliche
Sharing don't require always trust! It can be with random people also..just share simple stuff first this wont harm u..if u share so will they..try to create a bond..some bonds just happen in course of time..its all upto you..

Why is it so hard for me to share things? Scratch... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds