This post may contain Adult content.

I HAVE MONEY but Don't want children! But I get that women like guys with disposal income on a more innate level because of the potential offspring

even if he's very loud and noisy about wanting not to have kids and yeah and I'm getting more of it.

I've been honestly thinking as business improves about investing in new rocks boots because they're super expensive and I know that as much as I hate shallow people people are fickle and fucking shallow creatures so you get those and go to a good concert you're going to get attention for having a 300 dollar pair of shoes on that litterally makes you an inch taller. .

sephiroth and Aerith toys will mail from EEdistro to Amazon soon, I won't even have to go take them to the UPS store, just fill out the paperwork.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
So your still following the rules! 馃様
[@412417,DeWayfarer] I hate the rules but I decided to suck it up basically.
DeWayfarer61-69, M
[@10406,BetweenKittensandRiots] I hate the rules no matter what. And why I consider myself a rebel.

Heck both my parents thought I was a rebel as well. Father said so directly, mother indirectly as woman usually do.

Desperado, down to the bonemarrow.