Someone here who considers themselves solo polyamorous?
I want love and sex, not the relationship. Tbh, I came across that expression only yesterday and although I'm all against labelling myself, this made me think: "With dating, there is often an end goal of finding a partner and getting marrie...
lucetta12 · 31-35, F
I don't want the relationship or the love. I just want the sex. I want them gone the second after. I don't like relationships.
Fair enough.
I've never heard of that term before, but that's exactly how I feel too.
Fascinating, eh?
Very! I never understood the who marriage thing, let alone setting that as a goal. Why not enjoy the moment and see where it goes?
Candice · 41-45, F
You can't have real love without relationship.
@Candice: First line of my question: "I want love and sex". ;)
Candice · 41-45, F
'Not the relationship.' And I said it's not real love without relationship. @LunaInvicta:
@Candice: Well yeah. I guess we have to agree that we disagree then. Thanks for your input.
bamaboylick · 56-60, M
Interesting. I don't do labels either but I can see myself in this
That seems like a narrow definition of what it means to be in a relationship. I think if you feel love towards and care about a person then it's a relationship. even if there is no agenda to bring about a particular endpoint.
Ha! Good point. I've been thinking about that too. It's a pity that it all boils down to definitions and how they differ from person to person. I believe you have a relationship with a person as soon as you interact one way or the other. Lovewise, I see relationships as a big project between two or more people.
I tend to view things that way as well.
SweetSexySavage1 · 41-45, T
This is what I'm struggling with now. Me and my hubby have been polya for years, but I think I'm leaning more towards the solo polya side. I feel suffocated, but I want to stay in a relationship with him and love him dearly. I just don't want to live with anyone. If that makes sense. I've always been a solitary person, when it comes to my home space.
I feel you. ;) Any plans on talking to him or still struggling?
SweetSexySavage1 · 41-45, T
@LunaInvicta: He responds by yelling every time I bring it up.

Someone here who considers themselves solo polyamo... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds