RubySoo · 51-55, F Best Comment
I had the hots for a guy who lived around the corner from me when i was 15. If me and my friend saw him in the street id go week at the knees and she would tease me dreadfully. He was a few years older than us. Hed smile and lower his head. If i was on my own....i wouldnt dare look over.....i was too shy.
At 17, another friend and i were chatting and she told me she was going out that evening with her friend Mike. She told me where he lived and asked me if i knew him. It was him. Oh god......this was my chance to meet him. I asked lots of questions...first being if it was a date and she said no...then twigged i liked him and asked me along.
Tracey and i met Mike that evening. She left us to it within half hour....she knew she was a spare part! Lol....he said hed fancied me for years....but was worried by my age. Lol.
We were together for 5 years after that.
[@329653,RubySoo] I love that.😁
RubySoo · 51-55, F
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] thanks for BA x

Uh.... 18.... And it was online.......... But....... STILL COUNTS!! ┬┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ/
habibti · 18-21, F
12. it was a little too late for him though, i liked him for a whole year and i’m pretty sure he started liking me over time but was hiding it. the day i found out was through his whole science class bc rumors started spreading about it. that’s when i started dating my first boyfriend so i didn’t react to it
Cantsayno · 51-55, M
My 1st love when I was 17 and she was 15. She made the 1st move and was an incredible kisser !!!!!
[@587154,Cantsayno] i remember realising when this guy liked me. Its an amazing feeling. I've still yet to be completely bowled over by someone from the internet when meeting in person though
JoyfulSilence · 46-50, M
It has never happened.
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
I was an early bloomer... had a full beard and deep voice while all the other guys were still squeeking through jr. high and boasting about their peach fuzz...

I never dated anyone younger than I was until I was in my late 20's...🤔
Adamski24 · 36-40, M
It happened early for me I was probably 8, of course, it didn't work.
[image=https://i.imgflip.com/18clag.jpg]
[@955346,Adamski24] well I didnt count that for me. That guys gay now.
Adamski24 · 36-40, M
[@411057,PaleandPolluted] I don't think you can that young.
I just wanted to post the meme,
Kindergarten. I still remember, we were going on a field trip and had to have a partner and hold hands. The girl I was partnered with looked at me and said out of nowhere, "You're cute!"
Fast forward to 13 years later and we're seniors in high school and the same girl is flirting with me. I had a steady girlfriend at the time so I never did find out what she had in mind.
Ladylavinia · 18-21, F
10. He was my friend and he kept asking out the unpopular girls. I sat watching whilst wearing a mouse costume. He pulled another girls costume tail. And asked her out she said no. I sat and waited until he asked me. He asked my best friend instead. She accepted it. I was still his friend and we fell out often as she got jealous of our friendship. Then she dumbed him and said because she knew I liked him. So the next week he pulled my mouse costume tail I turned around and he asked me out. I said yes. It lasted until I was about 12. Then he dumped me because I got upset he wanted to get back with me so I just laughed in his face and walked home. He then fell out with me as soon as I made friends with other guys. Kid stuff is so dumb when you look back on it you really wonder what the big deal was and why it mattered so much at the time 😅😂
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F