Where are all my guys and gals that have just ended a relationship?
For me it was just 2 nights back, around 6 months with a gal and her 3yo son, well ignoring our break a while back it's closer to about a year, still in that stage of "well what do I do now?" Lol

Anyone else still processing a breakup or maybe even about to end it?
Harlequin · F
No. Im done caring
Harlequin · F
[@3381,HeWhoLaughs] Jeez yeah! Damn them to hell! 🔥
HeWhoLaughs · 22-25, M
[@1133086,Harlequin] trust me, the fires of hate and revenge aren't worth it. Giving them that satisfaction of making you that mad just means you're letting them win
Harlequin · F
[@3381,HeWhoLaughs] I don't mind getting mad it helps me accomplish my task 😏
Fuck relationship
exotically · 22-25, F
yeah...i’m someone who is perpetually being left. my ex (who i have a child with) officially separated from me a month ago and i’ve had to cope with rejection since then as well.
HeWhoLaughs · 22-25, M
[@868780,exotically] that must be exceedingly hard , having child with them and them leaving, it's all about staying strong in the end eh
exotically · 22-25, F
[@3381,HeWhoLaughs] it is. i saw them as my family and wanted my future to be with them. he has our child and i never get to see him so it’s just a terrible situation.
HeWhoLaughs · 22-25, M
[@868780,exotically] I spent about 4 months with my ex's 3yo boy, so in some small way I get it, someone that was your life that you raised that you can't see anymore
AngelKrish · 22-25, M
I forgave her... But i will never forget it! 😌
HeWhoLaughs · 22-25, M
[@3229,AngelKrish] oh I know that feeling