Should I burn the drawings I made of my ex's name for him?
Part of me wanted to do this from the very beginning when we had our falling out, but part of me dosent have the heart to in a way. Like I'm over him, but you know I think that doing it won't really do anything for me...
0
|
AnukBinaryM
If you do choose to burn em don't do it with a heavy heart馃槬 because once you make that decision it's permanent other than waiting theres still an option馃槉
Gh0s126-30, M
I actually found that it really helped to burn what remained of my ex's things. Just little memories and things like that.

Do it as a form of ritual though and make it mean something, say and visualise that you're cutting the ties to this person and do it as a release.

I needed to do that for mine though, my feelings were deep rooted. Have a think about it.
Gh0s126-30, M
Watch it burn as well, it symbolises the end of something as all things do but it puts it in visual terms for your brain to understand. Just like how some sects of Buddhists will watch bodies rot away from start to finish to really ground the concept.
Cooper802Forever18-21, M
@Outoforbits: wow honestly the way you made it sound, makes it sound epic in a way...like I have had day dreams or thoughts of burning them with meaning but with someone I know like a friend so they can understand or feel the atmosphere of when I do it in a way
Gh0s126-30, M
That's exactly it, make it a movie moment for lack of a better phrase.
It is significant so you have to make it significant to pass on from it. By recognising it and respecting it you relieve yourself of it.

Should I burn the drawings I made of my ex's ... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds