What if you found yourself in the predicament where you were in love but didn't want to be in love because the person you're in love doesn't love you
back? How would you go about resolving that situation? Do you go out into the dating scene more and hope your heart will get attached to someone else? Or do you just feel as though you're victim to your own heart and that life is never easy?
I separated myself from that person and moved on.
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
And your heart was able to as well?
@OpenArmPolicy: In time. I mean, I'll always care about them, but not the same anymore.
LachrymoseLamer · 51-55, M
This happened to me recently. I went down the "victim" path. It was a mistake. :/
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
Why was it a mistake?
LachrymoseLamer · 51-55, M
@OpenArmPolicy: All I did was make a dickhead of myself, and completely ruin everything.
Silverfox420 · 36-40, F
I would make sure they didn't love you, because they might. But if they don't, at least you can move on asap.
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
So your heart is able to move on quickly then without remorse and longing as long as you got that answer. You'd feel it was enough closure to get on with life after that?
Silverfox420 · 36-40, F
Closure isn't necessary. Give the other person a chance to speak so you have an answer. Its just honesty. And yeah get on with life.
You should move the fuck on lmao
@OpenArmPolicy: ...a kid?
Boy im a grown ass women im 20
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
Only physically. And that's not saying much..
@OpenArmPolicy: true...true cant deny that i dont act my age i think i act like I'm 15..

Oooooooooohh wellzzzz 🤔