Is There Still Hope...?
Poll
She'll be back
There's still hope
Don't count on it
Move on
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
Me and my gf of almost 10 months broke up a week ago. We continued to talk and it felt like we were still dating honestly. She slowly began to distance herself and I talked to her Friday night about getting back together. She told me that she just doesn't wanna date anyone right and just wants to be friends. She texted me later and I didn't really want to talk to her at the time. She got mad and was just saying I keep pushing her away and she can't keep trying to be friends with me anymore. She said she wanted to be friends and then maybe we could try again later in time. I told her that I'm sorry and that I can't go from being her BF to being her friend just like that and that we should spent some time not talking. She got even madder and said that she's blocking my number and blocked it. I talked to my Bestfriend and his gf and they both think I should give her time and that they think she'll come back. I mean what do you think? Is there any hope for us ever getting back together? I'm thinking I should give her time and message her over IG and just tell her that I do wanna be friends with her and start talking to her like a friend again and maybe we could try again after a while.
0
|
Aidan · 22-25, F
There is no definite answer
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
if shes giving you crap now I don't think its going to get better
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
You don't say what caused your break up.
That might be a clue as to why she's behaving that way.
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
Give her some space rn. Focus on yourself, and maybe in a few days, message her.
Since she blocked you, it sounds like she'd have to reach out to you. You can give it time, she might come back around. But, honestly, I would consider moving on if things are that distant between the two of you.
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
I wouldn't let it get to you dude these relationships suck
BeautifulSurprise · 36-40, F
That's tough. I would give her space. I know it's easier said than done. It usually is hard to be friends after being with someone. Not sure its a good idea.
Onegirl · F
How come you broke up in the first place? Was it your idea or hers??
Daniel1120 · 22-25, M
The reason we broke up is cuz we argued a lot. It's my fault really cuz I'd let little things that don't even matter get to me and it was her idea to break up. She wanted to just be friends and work on our problems and then maybe we can get back together in the future.
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
So basically she's got what she wanted and left the 'carott' of possibly getting back together with you, provided you sort out whatever the problem is with your anger.
Onegirl · F
It's really hard to just be friends. It's like you have to forget about a whole chunk of time you were together. Good lick

Is There Still Hope...? | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds