How do you find love again
So.... after you ve been let down and disappointed million times and there is no more not even a drop of love left in you... Is it still possible to fall in love and create a family??
It would be kind of a shame to be as young as you are and swear off any and all romance for the rest of your life.
Thanks great
You Dont. You do drugs, drink too much..and grow old and bitter..
Loser
Cooper802Forever · 18-21, M
I understand to some extent what you mean by, I've also been let down an uncountable set of times...I also kind of feel like there's not much in me at all to find "Love" to be honest I'm starting to believe it's an impossible thing for me, but even so i know one day if it is ever possible I'll give it my best. Also the problem is not you don't have any of it, it's just you've already grown acostumed to being let down in a way with others so you don't let yourself create anything out of your feelings...
Thank you
Soulspace · F
Yes it is possible to love again,and have a family.Every heartbreak has one very powerful outcome,you become painless,so much that one day you question your own beliefs that love is not just sleeping together or smiling or holding hands.
Love is much deeper,needs extreme nurture and patience.
You overlook tiny parts of a relationship and see it from a matured point of view.
That's when you are eligible to love again.
Thanks
lost213 · 41-45, M
I'm sure it is. You never run out of love you just get more cautious of giving it to someone. And when the right person comes along it will happen.

How do you find love again | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds