Is the SW community a accurate cross section/fair representation of western society as a whole?
Yes, no, Why or why not?
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Western society? There are people here from all over the world.
Coppercoil · M
See comment above
Western? Its the web..
@coppercoil: English is a global language,people are here from all over the place.. bunch of folks from the U.K,Africa, Slovakia.. im Hungarian for example..
Coppercoil · M
of course you are right.. and I've met many of them. but I'm talking about most people here and most people here are from us UK aus nz Canada ie native English speaking countries. I would say conservativly 80+ percent.
@coppercoil: k man:) you are probably right.. but to answer your question: I don't think sw is a good representation.. except for the election..which im getting a bit tired of tbh:)
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
I've no idea.
You'd need to know the stats for each age range; race; where folk are from; what they do etc.
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
Well it's the part of society in particular that has nothing to do. We aren't exactly "cream of the crop" lol. But yeah you get to see the whole spectrum of left, right, reasonable and deranged etc.
goliathtree · 51-55, M
If it is, God Help us.

Is the SW community a accurate cross section/fair ... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds