What made you realize that what you're feeling for him/ her is something called love?
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
How I would selflessly die for him
Dwaaawe 💜 thats a beautiful way of expressing your love.
u know when he says he'd die fr me, it feels bad..its great smone caring so much..but it feels bad thinking the person u love sooo much to b dead..what the hell will one do if the person he/she loves dies fr them...i wont ever b able 2 forgive myself if he dies fr me or gets into trouble fr me..
LadyWioness · 51-55, F
@crazypatakhaguddi: I agree. But, I would die for him, if it meant he could live; it's acceptable for me, and I know he'd be sad, but he would come to understand why I did. He's very smart.
when you care a lot for them and you cant get them out of your thoughts
idk i thought i did. we had a lot in common it was just she didnt do relationships she just fooled around. the whole fling lifestyle.
@theowl: her loss 😃
still my loss as is still care about her.
how i would do anything fr him, not caring if i get into trouble..plus..the time when u just cant imagine ur life without them..u feel like the one completes u.. :)
PaintedVeil · 36-40, F
When you are willing to change yourself for the better version.
naoradix · 31-35, F
First sight.
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
When you just want their life to be happy and figure any sense of loss on your part for lack of being involved with them is all made null by the simple fact that you know at least someone out there is putting a smile on their face...
coolboy86 · 31-35, M
love is like pissing yourself its warm and only you know it or something like that

What made you realize that what you're feelin... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds