My ex flew over to London to see me!!
I broke up with him January. He was kinda emotionally abusive, like he'd tell me my flaws and ignore me sometimes for example. He made a few fake accounts to try talk to me up until March when he gave up and said 'never talk to me again bitch'. And on my 18th birthday (Thursday) he messaged me saying 'baby I'm in London. Let's meet'. I went on a rant saying no, he said he thought id be happy, he came all this way and saw a future with us and he can't forgive me for this etc. Then I said we can meet up to get closure but then sent another message 2 minutes after saying no actually, I don't want to. He hasn't replied after I said that 12 hours ago. I feel so bad!! Should I go back to him? It's a lot for him to come down but I had a panic attack on my birthday night because it reminded me of the hurt ive been through because of him.
2
|
KeasbeyNights · 26-30, M
No.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
@KeasbeyNights: I just feel sorry for him
KeasbeyNights · 26-30, M
You shouldn't. Cut him out, let him go.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Okay:/ thank you
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Another reason there needs to be a "facepalm" emoji here.
Xuan12 · 26-30, M
No, don't go see him. It won't work out, it'll be bad for both of you.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Yeah but even if we see each other to get closure won't that help?
Xuan12 · 26-30, M
@Itsprincess: He's not looking for closure, he's looking to drag things out. If you go, he'll think he has a chance at pulling you back in.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
@Xuan12: yeah fair point :/ thanks
Ynotjenn · F
No. Just no :/
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Okay 😁
Bubbles · 31-35, F
This is classic emotionally abusive behavior,the push and pull. This coming to london is a huge red flag that you should not get back together. It is not cute or sweet, it is emotional control. Seriously, red flag. Please listen to me. Do not go to him and move on.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Yeah that's the thing, I thought it meant that if he's willing to pay all that money then he must really care about me. Okay thank you
Bubbles · 31-35, F
@Itsprincess: Sure thing. It can be hard to see the truth and reality when you are in the middle of it.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Exactly👀
no dont go back to him. if he did what he did he's just a jerk and will do it again. i had a friend who would constantly lie. i called her out and she turned asshole on me. when people are messed up like that they dont change they will always be that way.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Oh right. If you say so:/ thanks
Ynotjenn · F
Just give him this ... 🖕
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Lol hes being nice now tho
Ynotjenn · F
@Itsprincess: it's fake. Don't believe it
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Alright. Thanks:)
SerenitiesScars · 31-35, M
Going off only this information I'd tell you not to... But if you've not given the whole story behind everything then it's really up to you...

o-0 And I guess you didn't quit SW??
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Ohh okay.. Yeah the whole story is wayyy too long to put up but this is al summary:) lol yes I came back because I really needed advice on this
Danez · M
No... he's a manipulator and s controller. He's trying to make you feel guilty to see him saying he's come all the way to see you. You don't owe him anything at this point. He's ignored you in the past but when you refuse to talk to him he calls you a bitch??!! NO DO NOT FALL FOR HIS GAME. He'll think he can talk you into anything and will never change. You deserve much better.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Thank you!
DaveLiam78 · 26-30, M
Lmao. You're being emotionally manipulated to feel sorry for him.
Itsprincess · 18-21, F
Pretty much. You wouldn't be laughing if you were in this position
DaveLiam78 · 26-30, M
@Itsprincess: I'm just laughing out of inability to express my emotion

My ex flew over to London to see me!! | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds