What should I do?
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/78/72/57/GhoulishDelight95-WhtWK5mfcLDp1Mk.jpg]

should I message? ignore? hasn't said anything back so I'm not sure if he's even interested.
1
|
PirateMonkeyCabinet · 31-35, M
I just noticed the date on that. September 29? That is quite some time ago. Might be worth giving it one more prod (maybe something big happened and it fell on the back burner), but if not might be time to move on.
GhoulishDelight95 · 22-25, F
[@822756,PirateMonkeyCabinet] about 9 days. it just odd to me that we talked then..poof
PirateMonkeyCabinet · 31-35, M
[@1007271,GhoulishDelight95] There is always that very slim chance that something really big and really bad happened in his life which he's dealing with (someone died? car accident?), which might have prompted him to maybe forget to answer. Not gonna lie, sounds like he's decided to just move on. However, my suggestion to give it one more prod is for the benefit of the doubt... not gonna lie, it does sound much more likely that he has moved on.

What should I do? | Dating & Relationships | Replies | Similar Worlds