How do you forget someone who gave you so much to remember?
Send help :<
2
|
TheunderdogofNY · 31-35, M
You don't. But what you do is focus on taking care of you and moving forward. Give yourself all the time you need to move forward and move on. Treat yourself to nice things. Work on yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. Don't dwell on what was but look forward to what comes next.
GrandMajestic · 51-55, M
[@933383,TheunderdogofNY] I agree with all of the above. You cannot forget, but time makes it easier to deal with. If time is a healer is a cliche, it's because it's true.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
You don't forget them. It's a little like a dream vacation or a fantastic meal at a world class restaurant.

It was wonderful and I will always treasure the recollections - but I can't [b][i]move[/i][/b] to Maui and I can't fly to Osteria Francescana (Modena, Italy) for lunch.

But I was so lucky to experience it and I will use what I learned to make my future spare time, meal preparation and relationship building better.

How do you forget someone who gave you so much to ... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds