If you’re skinny and pretty would you date someone who is obese?
My cousin is 18 and a guy likes her who is obese. And not even that cute in my opinion. She is unsure if she wants to date him or not. They are a great match and talk all the time but she isn’t sure if she should take him up on dating. She has never had a boyfriend before and doesn’t want anyone to know. What should she do? She wanted me to anonymously ask for her so he wouldn’t find out that she’s asking
0
|
bjguzman · 18-21, M
This is only my personal opinion: If I'm in a good shape I would expect my partner to at least take an effort to be in a good shape too. And I'm not referring only about body, I refer about everything. I would expect a bit of reciprocity.
But you know love is love, so if she really like him I think she should date him, if she's not sure, just think about it carefully.

If you’re skinny and pretty would you date someone... | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds