Has someone out of your league ever liked you?
3
|
HannahSky · 41-45, F
Never
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
One likes me right now. 😏
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
Yes
MarineBob · 51-55, M
She actually married me
wackidywack · 18-21
naww haha
Effloresce · 22-25, F
Yep currently
Aiyana · 22-25, F
not as a person.
weeweeballs · 36-40, M
no
Yeah...there was a girl back home, she was an RN. Pretty, blonde hair, big (I mean BIG) tits, cute little ass. Had every guy chasing her. Especially young doctors, professional guys, etc. She had a part time job at a store managed by her mother, where my girlfriend at the time also worked.

We eventually broke up and this nurse started coming on to me strong. I couldn't figure out why.
One night at the club she invited me over a couple days later to get a ride on my motorcycle and then fun and games later.
The offer was pretty obvious, she was ready to spread her legs. Only problem was, I couldn't figure out why.
It didn't make any sense. I worked construction and didn't even have a job right then, the season was over. She had all these guys with money that would jump through hoops if she snapped her fingers, and she was chasing me.

I went duck hunting the day I was supposed to take her for a ride (then have her give me a ride later).

Saw her the next weekend and she was PISSED! Oh well, I thought it was kind of funny at the time, but now I wish I would have followed through to see what was going on. I have a feeling I was supposed to be a temporary diversion before she moved on.
plungesponge · 36-40, M
Impossible. I am the alpha and the omega. 😹

Has someone out of your league ever liked you? | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds