Excuse for meetup
Hiya. So I'm going on a holiday for a week with friends, but there's also someone I have been talking to online who I want to meet whilst I am there. I don't want to tell my friends about it, so I need an excuse to get a few hours alone so I can meet this person. I've thought about just saying "I'm going to do some shopping on my own" but I think they'd find that strange and start asking me loads of questions since we're going to be doing everything together. Thanks for any suggestions.
1
|
tell 'em you feel sick and want to stay in the room ..
sofalo · 18-21, M
[@10925,waleskinder] Yeh I think that's my best option. I'll just have to hope know one comes back early lol.
sofalo · 18-21, M
[@543781,sofalo] *no 🤦‍♂️
GForG · 36-40, M
Don't make an excuse. Sneak off. Then when they ask, just tell them you looked for them and couldn't find them
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
Some friends might call the cops so... the “I got sick “ is better.[@900944,TheWanderer]
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
Wait and just take a detour. Tell them you’re talking to a new girl on the phone in private? Or calling your mom or sister about something personal? I’d pretend to get a call and tell The to just “go on with out you” that you'll catch up with them. Try to make it as impromptu and unexpected as possible. But I think you’ll have to give up some info such as “it’s this friend who just called.”
It also safer.
Dude
Be careful.
If you haven’t heard her voice it’s not safe.

Also leave a note behind in your hotel room under your pillow or amongst your personal belongings in your bag as a major clue should you go missing for ANy reason. You could get in a car accident. Ya never know.

I wish you didn’t feel the need to hide the info ... but I get it.
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
Have you heard her voice?[@543781,sofalo]
sofalo · 18-21, M
[@8567,Ginnymae] not yet, but we've been chatting for a while
MournfulMind · 51-55, F
Does she’s know you are coming?[@543781,sofalo]
LostLissa · 31-35, F
Hmmm. Tell them you're not feeling well and you need a nap.
wildbill83 · 31-35, M
tell them you caught some sort of deadly contagious disease... 😆
Sharky86 · 31-35, M
Going to have buttsecks? Just tell them the almost true story. "I have a friend/acquaintance living near here and he/she wants to meet me privately to tell me something."

Excuse for meetup | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds