Vices & Virtues

In finding a potential partner/date, etc. What is one Vice that you could never overlook/get over despite someones many virtues? i.e. a "deal breaker"

For example: No matter how attractive, intelligent, wealthy, successful, etc. a gal is; I doubt I could ever have a serious relationship with someone who has far left/liberal views
MethDozer · M
Opiate fiend or tweeker.
DDonde · 26-30, M
They casually cheat like it's no big deal. Either in games, in school, or in relationships.
It's funny to me, as when I was in the dating game.. "politics" was something that just didn't enter my head when looking for a partner..

I was more about how they are with other people, how they are with me.. are they kind, funny, do they like people, animals, do they read.. etc..
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@435994,MightyAphrodite] when you're younger, it's not an issue; but as you get older and you see how much people's lifestyle, choices, opinions, etc. are influenced by political ideologies, it becomes a big deal.

I mean there's plenty of people from high school days that I got along great with, were even best friends with; but nowadays, there's many that I can't even stand to be in the same room with...🤔
melts · 41-45, F
[@597698,wildbill83] or you're so glued and hypnotized by your media (no matter your stripes) you can't see clear to any common sense . . .
Sapio · 46-50, M
A lie told that is so obvious, it's a blatant insult of my intelligence.
NaughtyPickle · 51-55, M
Fish butt ,ass spackle
HappyBella · 41-45, F
A person who does not value family.
Peaches · F
A thief.