To the girl that stole my heart
It was hard I know, I tried to show you I could give you a life you wanted, that I could grow.

You showed your love, then you showed me your son, you showed me your scars what your ex man had done

We were shaky at times, you would close up in fear, the one time you ran past him in town , too close, me beside you "baby I'm right here"

Im sorry I wasn't perfect, I'm sorry, I am, I know that we were secret to protect you, to keep your son close to you, so that bastard wouldn't get the lawyers to steal away your lil man.

I know your never gonna read this, you'll never begin to realise, when you abandoned me, blocked all messages,and refused to talk, you didn't just rip yourself out of my life, you stole any chance of me seeing that little boy again, your son, the one that I would cuddle when you couldn't, the one that would put his little arms around me cause he had the pure honesty and trust you never would.

You have no idea what you two meant to me, and now you never will
3
|
Justmerae · 51-55, F
Heart breaking,so sorry.
That's heartbreaking ,

Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel

To the girl that stole my heart | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds