What is your ideal date?
For me it's a nice romantic dinner then a nice long stroll along the river stopping every so often to look over the river at the moon glistening on the water followed by some nice lite romantic kisses before continuing your stroll.
9
|
Tarxarin · 22-25, M
Replace kisses with deep conversation and there you go.
thememphisbelle · 46-50, F
Yes I agree
Ideal date or idea of a date? In any case, my ideal date would be anything that would allow me to spend some time alone with the person I love the most. I dont really care about the activity/environment, I just care about who it is that I am going to be with.
thememphisbelle · 46-50, F
And that's the way it should be!
zorroo · 51-55, M
walking on the beach under moon light, hand in hand, few romantic soft kisses.
a drive to a restaurant with open air seating, 2 hours of gluttony followed by drinking , then listening to music while wrestling
Jennagurl · 41-45, T
The dinner is nice and then a stroll on a beach.
OWTFWN · M
Sounds good but I prefer creating a meal with her and then experiencing the creation. Washing the dishes and then the walk. It helps one learn that you can work together be together and achieve things together that they have no issue sharing the work and then the ability to enjoy the 2ed most beautiful thing that can be seen on earth for if she/we can do the first parts of the evening I am sure she is the most beauty in one place her on this little blue rock.

What is your ideal date? | Dating & Relationships | Similar Worlds