2ndtimeguy is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Mildly Adult content.
United States
1487 views · 130 followers · Online: Recently (date?)
Comments
1000 Comments
Days Active
3 Mths Active
Join Time
1st 2 Yrs of SW
Groups
25 Groups
Men Ever Happen to You?
My wife has me do things around the house the exact way she wants, took me 2 or 3 times to remember and do it correctly. Today did the job my wife asked why I did it? I said because thats how you told me she said yes but not when I do it first. I ask...
3
|
I Hate Bullies
In junior high I had this bigger guy who was much bigger than me and wasnt fun. When we got to high school I grew bigger he was in different classes than me and it ended. A while back I saw that he died was in his 50s his obit listed a mother no fath...
2
|
Did SW Shut Down and I Missed the Memo?
Seems like no one has been on the last 3-4 days??
1
|
How Do You Know I Am Married?
For vacation this summer my wife said she wanted to go out west to see the mountains and hike, I said I wanted to go south to the beach and lay around in the sun!! All my friends asked me how I enjoyed the Rockies!
7
|
I Am Getting Old
Went to a wedding this weekend saw an attractive younger woman on the dance floor and she was very sexy. I found out she was the grooms mother.
30
|
I Am A Flirt At Times
Sometimes it is difficult to determine if a woman is flirting or just being themselves.
9
|
How Do You Tell A Parent Their Child May Be Lying To Them?
We have friends their daughter is in communications in college and got ger degree this summer. She has been an intern the past 2 yrs for a man and telling her parents she is staying with his family while there, found out he has been seperated for the...
3
|
Parenting & Family
Have You Ever Been Surprised By What Someone Wore And You Were Speechless?
A few weeks ago we went to a community gathering with a lot of people and families we knew. I saw this one young family husband wife and 2 kids she isnt hard to spot is almost 6' tall without heels and she had on heels. I saw that she was wearin...
8
|
Embarrassing & Funny
I Am Proud To Me Married To My Wife And Enjoy Her Everyday Day
The other morning I was watching TV and the weather before going to work, the weather girl had on a dress that was above the knee but a long slit up the side. My wife walked in as the weather girl stooped down exposing a lot of bare leg and thigh. Sh...
24
|
Is Jen Carfagno on TWC Getting Better With Age?
I watch TWC every morning for years and always thought Jen Carfagno was cute, but last few weeks she seems to gotten so attractive anyone else notice that?
1
|
Movies & TV
Ever Known A Pretty Girl Who Many Years Later Was Still Pretty?
I came from work one evening a few weeks ago and my wife was having a meeting for womens group she is in. I knew most the women but one was new but looked familiar, her name was Janet the last name wasnt ringing a bell. Later she said I knew you when...
12
|
Friends & Acquaintances
2ndtimeguy | Similar Worlds