2ndtimeguy is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
United States
680 views · 75 followers · Online: Weeks ago (date?)
Join Time
1st 2 Yrs of SW
Comments
500 Comments
Days Active
1 Mth Active
Groups
25 Groups
I Am Getting Old
Went to a wedding this weekend saw an attractive younger woman on the dance floor and she was very sexy. I found out she was the grooms mother.
16
|
I Am A Flirt At Times
Sometimes it is difficult to determine if a woman is flirting or just being themselves.
3
|
How Do You Tell A Parent Their Child May Be Lying To Them?
We have friends their daughter is in communications in college and got ger degree this summer. She has been an intern the past 2 yrs for a man and telling her parents she is staying with his family while there, found out he has been seperated for the...
2
|
Parenting & Family
Have You Ever Been Surprised By What Someone Wore And You Were Speechless?
A few weeks ago we went to a community gathering with a lot of people and families we knew. I saw this one young family husband wife and 2 kids she isnt hard to spot is almost 6' tall without heels and she had on heels. I saw that she was wearin...
7
|
Embarrassing & Funny
I Am Proud To Me Married To My Wife And Enjoy Her Everyday Day
The other morning I was watching TV and the weather before going to work, the weather girl had on a dress that was above the knee but a long slit up the side. My wife walked in as the weather girl stooped down exposing a lot of bare leg and thigh. Sh...
12
|
Is Jen Carfagno on TWC Getting Better With Age?
I watch TWC every morning for years and always thought Jen Carfagno was cute, but last few weeks she seems to gotten so attractive anyone else notice that?
1
|
Movies & TV
Ever Known A Pretty Girl Who Many Years Later Was Still Pretty?
I came from work one evening a few weeks ago and my wife was having a meeting for womens group she is in. I knew most the women but one was new but looked familiar, her name was Janet the last name wasnt ringing a bell. Later she said I knew you when...
10
|
Friends & Acquaintances
2ndtimeguy | Similar Worlds