I Love A Meaningful Quote

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that." - Robin Williams
12
|
🤗🤗
6
|
0
|
Angry people want you to see how powerful they are. Loving people want you to see how powerful you are. Chief Red Eagle
4
|
My Heart Leaps Up William Wordsworth, 1770 - 1850 My heart leaps up when I behold A rainbow in the sky: So was it when my life began; So is it now I am a man; So be it when I shall grow old, Or let me die! The Child is father of the Man; A...
1
|
"No punishment anyone might inflict on us could possibly be worse than the punishment we inflict on ourselves by conspiring in our own diminishment."
22
|
"Let’s rename ‘school’ as ‘uterus’ so maybe Republican lawmakers will want to do something about the children dying inside them." Tweet, Nathan G, 2-14-18
5
|
“Fake news. I don’t mean fake news in the Fox News sense. I mean the fake news that clogs up most newspapers and most news websites, for that matter. The new initiative will go nowhere. The new policy isn’t new at all…The product isn’t revolutionary....
2
|
Two Choices (written 9/11/16 11:47pm) I'm currently reading 'Make Miracles in Forty Days' by Melody Beattie. Within the book, there are several inspirational stories. So far, this book is re-planting seeds of hope in me and I had to s...
3
|
'Tis slander, Whose edge is sharper than the sword, whose tongue Outvenoms all the worms of Nile, whose breath Rides on the posting winds and doth belie All corners of the world; kings, queens and states, Maids, matrons, nay, the secrets of the ...
3
|
Learn from the mistakes of others, you'll never have enough time to do them all yourself - Unknown
6
|
It's not what you own or what you know, but how you use it that defines you.
5
|
“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou
5
|
“When our sense of well-being is compromised with stress, negativity, and fear, our bodies become contracted and energetically out of alignment. This contraction and misalignment affects us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.” —Kim En...
7
|
She's everything even when she's treated like nothing.
6
|
“I hope a day will disappear from the time I have to spend longing for you.” Daniel C. L.
6
|
"This is me, here, hands out, heart open. I want all of you and then some. Your 2 am lows and all of your brokenness. To know what terrifies you most so I can tear it to pieces. To explore all of the dark mysteries of your infinite heart. To sho...
9
|
"Don’t lose a woman that has seen your flaws and still loves you." Nizar Qabbani
14
|
do not trust those who promise you the moon when they still have not learned what life on earth is about.
4
|
'The world is a book, and those who don't travel read only one page.'
8
|

I Love A Meaningful Quote

I Love A Meaningful Quote | Similar Worlds