I Am Interested In Politics

[b][center][big]BIAS in the Media? [/big][/center][/b]

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/55/79/58/lov2smile-P2zVHqpOf-b.jpg]

Bill Clinton was a Democrat
6
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
lacsar · 41-45, M
Yep
MrBrownstone · 36-40, M
Don't share facts with democrats.
bhatjc · 41-45, M
Yeap,that is so true
bhatjc · 41-45, M
they are the worst crooks
bhatjc · 41-45, M
Just stop finger pointing and take the blame(man up)
Ramon67 · 56-60, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/55/79/71/Nomar67-i5PPULQ9o-b.jpg]
TheSaint · M
@Nomar67: If this were true why do Republicans now fight Gun control started by a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT. BTW Booth was not a Democrat but a member of the Confederacy.
How many had a psychological disorder under OR DEFINED BY the DSM? Everyone of them. Starting with Gerald Ford who Gave a trader named Nixon a walk.
TheSaint · M
AND BTW GABRIELLE GIFFORD Is a Democratic helping to show it is not about the alleged politics of the shooter but the mental status of the person.
To use the Deaths of innocent people to try and score persumed polotical points shows a great breach in moral character on your part and those who do not call you on it.
khaledkhaled · 26-30, M
Politic= never know the true..
Arjun90 · 26-30, M
100% I think every where
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
MrBrownstone · 36-40, M
All the democrats on here must be "offline".
TheSaint · M
@lov2smile: Well as a Centrist I felt it was my duty to explain why they were not posting.
lov2smile · 26-30, F
@TheSaint:

You're really stuck on this Centrist thing aren't you. Okay, have it your way....You're a centrist. Don't expect anyone to believe you though.
TheSaint · M
@lov2smile: Yawn!

I Am Interested In Politics

BIAS in the Media? Bill Clinton was a Democr... | I Am Interested In Politics | Similar Worlds