I've Almost Died Before

This was when i was about 20.

It was early morning at a flat i was living at, about 8:30 in the morning, my partner was getting breakfast ready for himself, before he was going to go for work. At the same time a water tanker was in the drive-way filling up the next door neighbours water tank just like they would have done every month before that.

This morning was different. My partner decided to wake me up before he left, but just after he did this happened.

The water tanker was on a drive-way thats at an almost 45-50 degree angle on some loose gravel stones, and he apparently had forgotten to put the brake on. As he was getting out of the truck it slid down the drive into our bedroom wall, and if i had not have gotten up when i did, i would have been impaled by a lot of glass and killed that day.

I'M HAPPY TO BE ALIVE.
1
|
Pawan · 26-30, M
Great, keep going
NudistS · 36-40, F
I'd put the lottery on x
Happy you're still in the land of the living.
I have quite a few similar stories.
Ian123 · 56-60, M
Glad to did survive, make it worthwhile 👍

I've Almost Died Before

This was when i was about 20. It was early mornin... | I've Almost Died Before | Similar Worlds