Situations

Are we all excited for Christmas or dreading it?
Poll See Poll Options
Yes, I'm getting presents.
AlmightyLoad · 22-25
Every damn year its the same songs It drives me nuts
I love this time of year...
ChipmunkErnie · 61-69, M
Looking forward to it a bit, but nothing like in years past. I'm too old to get sup[er excited about it, and with our kid grown there is no small child in the house to add that extra innocent enxcitement and anticiaption to the day. We'll have some decorations, a turkey dinner, presents, etc., but nothing big or fancy -- just quiet time of two of us, three if the kid doesn;t have to work.
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
Hate it. With a passion !!
Fragmented family; dispersed over a wide area; queuing, expense, having to buy for folk you'd sooner not bother with.
This includes the trend for buying for folk you work with !!
Having to fein interest in all those you've managed to avoid over the last year if you run into them !
I think my hatred of Christmas started after my folks split.
And, of course. Over time you lose those close to you so Christmas and birthdays are never the same. They just remind you of how good life used to be.
This why I work every Christmas !
AnukBinary · 36-40, M
Horrible holiday👎
gurlwatcher22 · 61-69, M
I love celebrating the birth of my Lord and Savior, but I hate the crowds, traffic and lowlifes around the malls and shopping centers.

Situations