Situations

So I hear that Donald Trump won't release his tax returns?
What's up with that?
2
|
Edited: 1 week ago
Rose41531-35, F
Because he's obviously hiding something 馃檮. I mean, the man won't even show his high school grades from [b]decades[/b] ago that no one would even give a damn about. You just know something is up.
Rose41531-35, F
[@9463,MasterLee] [b]My[/b] hypocrisy? You Trump worshippers are all the same LOL...depending on a single man to make America great again as if he's God or something 馃ぃ. You can go ahead and kiss his old man feet for all I really care 馃ぃ.
Danielle8841126-30, M
[@783701,Rose415] LOL!
MasterLee51-55, M
[@783701,Rose415] Only you worship him

MasterLee51-55, M
Another American keeping his privacy
justanotherdirtyoldman61-69, M
he's not required to and has submitted his finanacial statement from what I understand
BlueMetalChick22-25, F
[@726345,justanotherdirtyoldman] Well, no, he's not required to, but there's been pressure on him to do so because he's suspected of bank fraud. Records recovered from his late father, Fred Trump, have all but confirmed suspicions of tax evasion and intentional undervaluing.

The time to do this would have been when he first announced his run for president. But the opposition party decided to wait until months after he got elected, and THEN demand he release his tax information, which is really silly and stupid. It's like if you think someone might have stolen something from you but you say nothing and then a year later you say hey man I think you may have stolen that thing from me, can I search your house?
EugenieLaBorgia26-30, F
Oh, if it wasn't his tax returns, they'd be punishing the president for the colour of his socks!
TeresaRudolph7146-50, F
[@669203,EugenieLaBorgia] Or maybe his hair!
EugenieLaBorgia26-30, F
[@1351,TeresaRudolph71] That's next! I hope to God they don't start on his cuff-links or tie!!
ViperM
He's scared of something, what that is, who knows.

Could be that he's not making the big profits as he's claiming (and a couple of his kids have gotten slaps on the wrist for making false statements/lies that could influence investors).

Or simply he's doing a great job of limiting his taxes, which could piss people off, especially if he's making a lot more, and paying a lot less.
MasterLee51-55, M
[@800884,Viper] the liberals cannot control him. That is fear on the libs. Not trump.
ViperM
[@9463,MasterLee] That's true, but you're just using it to avoid the other issue, which my point was also true.

Both sides have been non-stop ranting on what the other is doing, because they can't control it, and that has been fear on both sides.
MasterLee51-55, M
[@800884,Viper] oh ok.
boobooM
how about releasing the tax returns of all the members in congress that have become multi millionares while "serving" ... 馃
MasterLee51-55, M
[@37628,booboo] agreed
ViperM
[@37628,booboo] I totally agree they should do that too!

Maybe your tax records while in public office should be public too. For all of them, not just the rich either.
JT123M
[@37628,booboo] Exactly! Start with Pelosi
hippyjoe195561-69, M
There is no law that compels him to release them. Nor should he. His taxes are done professionally every year by tax lawyers and accountants in cooperation and compliance with the IRS.
Carla56-60, F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] sell one unit on monday for x. Sell a second on wednesday for x times four, to a russian. Money laundering is the first thing that would come to be suspected, and investigated. That would be true for trump, edna or joe, if it came to light.
hippyjoe195561-69, M
[@548295,Carla] It happens all the time. You need to get out more.
BlueMetalChick22-25, F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] "And yet people do it all the time" doesn't mean you should let it happen. People jack cars here all the time. Should that be acceptable?
Another phishing expedition since the last one failed
MasterLee51-55, M
We could unseal obamas records by repealing his executive order...
Danielle8841126-30, M
[@9463,MasterLee] This post is about Trump, not Obama lol.
MasterLee51-55, M
[@713180,Danielle88411] oh of course. So when pence is serving you will forget about trump.
JT123M
[@9463,MasterLee] I guess it's ok after you're not president. So we'll wait until the next president and say "You can't see Trump's taxes, he's not president anymore" Problem solved
soulsrespite26-30, F
Did he ever?

Situations

So I hear that Donald Trump won't release his... | Situations | Similar Worlds