I Am Welsh

I long for those traffic free days how lucky my ancestors were this particular street is a one way nowadays with traffic jams occurring anytime of the day for the least little thing halcyon days
1
|
It was a really nice afternoon the rain stayed away we marched down to the Cenotaph from St Martins Church the service at the Cenotaph was very nice we observed the two minute silence it is a hundred years since the end of the First World War I simpl...
3
|
There'll be plenty of people at the Cenotaph tomorrow I'll be there there's been plenty of sport played today Wales won a great match in Cardiff 9 - 6 it was a great match a hundred years ago it was a different story men were being cal...
2
|
It should really today be a Rugby Player I'm uploading never mind Com-On Wales
1
|
Next Sunday will mark one hundred years since the end of the First World War I found this old photograph on-line recently and thought I'd post it on SW I think it's First World War veterans at their local Railway Station LEST WE FORGET
4
|
I just watched this video... Absolutely loved it...gives me so much hope. So beautiful! 💖 (I'm American, by the way.) :)
5
|
I have been thinking a great deal recently about the Vyrnwy Valley and the village of Llanwddyn that was flooded in 1893 to serve as a reservoir here's a underwater film of what's left of the village
0
|
1976 my parents and I visited the Elan Valley during the long drought the water levels were low at the time and we could see the tops of the houses that were lost to the creation of the reservoirs in 1893 it was sad people lost their homes and way o...
2
|
I know it's a bit late but Well Done Cardiff City Hope you stay up this time instead of dropping back down like four years ago. WELL DONE.
2
|
I just love this array of songs, especially starting with the Welsh lullaby, "Pais Dinogad", which I heard has been said to be the oldest Welsh lullaby in history. I am unfortunately not Welsh, as I am from the U.S. and have mostly Irish, t...
2
|
Lets get it back on the line
1
|
Cardiff City are only two wins away from returning to the Premier League automatically should I be saying this they have Derby Tuesday Night
2
|
I would prefer the Second Severn Bridge remaining the Second Severn Bridge some things should be left as they are. I've nothing against the Royals I always vote for them.🤴
1
|
Just had some freshly made Welsh cakes to go with my coffee.
5
|
I am a Welsh patriot, which is quite different from being a Welsh nationalist. I am very proud of my country, my people, my language, my history, and my cultural heritage. I am also very proud to be British and to be a part of the rich culture of a d...
4
|
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!!! Happy St Davids Day!!!
7
|
4.4 Quake in the Upper Swansea Valley my family lived there up and till the 1930s there was a family house there detached with a large plot of land I dream of it and the area just outside Ystradgynlais I was in Newport when the quake happened and New...
1
|
Here's a message from Donald Trump did we get one from our First Minister I certainly missed if we did.
2
|
I thought I'd mention the fact as it's October the 14th Today which is the anniversary of the Senghenyedd Mining Disaster 1913 it cost the lives of 440 men the village and surrounding area took many many years to recover from that day the p...
2
|
About living in England, but going home for a spell. (No, I'm not a fairy! Everyone knows that spell has more than one meaning) I never properly learned Welsh. I can read it, which is something, and it's got enough Latin influence in commo...
100+, F
2
|

I Am Welsh
Categories: Hobbies

I Am Welsh | Similar Worlds