I Am Welsh

Cymraes ydw i. Cawsom eisteddfod yn yr Ysgol ddoe. I am Welsh. We had eisteddfod in school yesterday. Each class performed on the stage. Dance, singing or adrodd. Dydd Gŵyl Dewi is on Sunday. Rydym yn gwisgo gwisg Gymreig. We all wear Welsh costume. ...
2
|
I am in college. And mostly I speak Welsh and English. But I just got back from a course for Art students who work in Welsh. I haven’t heard a word of English for two days and it’s so hard to get back to English.
6
|
I live in the uttermost parts of Great Britain. Where the mountains fill our country. Where dragons still live and have their young. Where red kites soar. And where we look with longing to the sea for our countrymen and women, the Cornish, the Irish,...
7
|
A lot of you find difficult will we slip one another to another. We do!
1
|
It’s so difficult typing in my language. The iPad thinks it knows better. It changes my Welsh words to nonsense. It doesn’t know that i is a word in Welsh. It isn’t a capital letter. I type it 50 times before it accepts that yes I really want to say...
4
|
I just watched this video... Absolutely loved it...gives me so much hope. So beautiful! 💖 (I'm American, by the way.) :)
6
|
I just love this array of songs, especially starting with the Welsh lullaby, "Pais Dinogad", which I heard has been said to be the oldest Welsh lullaby in history. I am unfortunately not Welsh, as I am from the U.S. and have mostly Irish, t...
2
|
Just had some freshly made Welsh cakes to go with my coffee.
5
|
I am a Welsh patriot, which is quite different from being a Welsh nationalist. I am very proud of my country, my people, my language, my history, and my cultural heritage. I am also very proud to be British and to be a part of the rich culture of a d...
4
|
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!!! Happy St Davids Day!!!
7
|
About living in England, but going home for a spell. (No, I'm not a fairy! Everyone knows that spell has more than one meaning) I never properly learned Welsh. I can read it, which is something, and it's got enough Latin influence in commo...
100+, F
2
|

I Am Welsh
Categories: Hobbies

I Am Welsh | Similar Worlds