I Need Good Vibes

hey everybody i have a court case later today... i need all the postive vibes, good wishes, prayers sent my way please

i swear i can make a book about what i'm going through now. i made a post already about this on Saturday but long story short, my cousin tried to kill my aunt for inheritance馃檮. He has been abusing my aunt for years. she was too afraid to tell us anything until it got this bad. We are fighting back. however, on Friday he hired people to jump our lawyer. they only stole documents that were proof of his abuse. we back up all the documents but who knows what this horrible person is planning next.
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
Damn that's intense, good luck!
mrlopez26-30, M
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] naw he calculated and planned all of this. two months ago on my aunt's birthday he put a false claim on her and to put her in jail. hope she will get a covid 19. it was so bad that even the police had to let her go and even claimed that they will pay for health insurance. he even pushed her down the 3rd floor stairs multiple times.
HannibalAteMeOut18-21, F
[@1161949,mrlopez] damn that's all just so unbelievable... I hope he gets what he deserves.
mrlopez26-30, M
[@8344,HannibalAteMeOut] same! thank you!
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
Good luck with that man. Mad stuff, sorry you have to deal with that kind of thing but I hope it goes well for you.
mrlopez26-30, M
[@8731,CallMeDex] thank you man.. i didn't put everything that is going on. i can't believe things people will do for money
TurtlePink18-21, F
Good luck pal
RelinguishedF
Sorry to hear that. That is a real fitting profile pic you got there.
Ohbabe22-25, F
im sorry honey, 鈽癸笍 thats a lot and I hope it went okay for you and your family today 鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍
mrlopez26-30, M
[@662861,Ohbabe] it went amazing thank you!

I Need Good Vibes
Emotional Health Health